Sunday, July 10, 2011

Allah's bless is enormous

On the way from masjid today.. I had lots of things running in my mind.

I seen the traffic, where the  cars running, I seen the scenery mountain side greenish and fresh,then I seen the sky even-though it wasn't  that blue as what I expected, but it  still beautiful.

 No one can make that such a beautiful perfect scenery..........none.

And I know this is one of  the most precious thing given  to me, "the sight".......that I have realize lately..   how enormous His blessing is.

If He took it from me , last night, when I was sleeping, I could have not been able to see all those what I described above..................

Thank You Allah for all the bless You gave to me, although I often ignore and less grateful.

 

 

 The blessing of Allah is  much  more, compare to  the distress  or the difficulty I   ever have, how disgraceful I am ...................

No comments:

Post a Comment