Thursday, October 13, 2011

10 Merry Account of the marriage Experience


1. Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant withs friend, You order what you want, then when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that.

2. At the cocktail party, one woman said to another:"Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?" The other replied,  "Yes I am, I married wrong man".

3. After a quarrel, ahusband said to  his wife."You know I was a fool when I married you,"
She replied "Yes ,dear but I was in love and didnt notice"

4. A lady inserted an ad in the classifieds:"husband wanted". Next day she received a hundred letters, They all said the same thing:"You can have mine"

5 A little boy asked his father "Daddy how much does it cost to get married?" and the father replied :"I dont know son, I am still paying "

6.
Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.

7. If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say talk in your sleep.

8. First guy ( proudly):"My wife's an angel!" Second guy :"You're lucky, mine's stil alive"

9. How do you scare a man?? Sneak up behind hind and start throwing

10. What makes men chase women they have no intention of marrying? The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving

No comments:

Post a Comment